The Madrillon Group combines the broad scientific, programmatic, and multidisciplinary expertise of distinguished staff to offer the highest level of service to Federal, state and local government, and private sector clients.
We provide clients with in-depth guidance in conceptualizing, designing, and conducting rigorous, top-quality research and program evaluations. Find out how we can help you »
The Madrillon Group opened its doors on September 6, 2006, as a woman-owned small business specializing in research and program evaluation with a particular focus on health and social sciences.
The Madrillon Group represents an interdisciplinary team of professional and technical staff members and consultants.
- Needs assessments
- Feasibility studies/evaluability assessments
- Process evaluations
- Outcome evaluations
- Program theory and program logic modeling
- Literature reviews
- and more
- General Services Administration
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institutes of Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- MasiMax Resources, Inc.
- NOVA Research Company
- RTI International